The process of treatment of addiction to alcohol or drugs always begins with the disposal of blood and internal organs from toxins accumulated during the use of poisonous substances. This rule is valid for any method of therapy. Without preliminary alcohol or opioid detoxification of blood, any treatment will not bring the desired result.
The Essential Drug Treatment Here
Drug treatment clinics of anaheim lighthouse use the most effective and time-tested methods of detoxification (purification) of the body from the effects of alcohol. And also methods of extracorporeal cleansing of the body for drug addiction. Doctors do detox with safe drugs that do not pose a threat to health.
Deep detoxification from methadone or salt, detoxification during alcoholism is carried out in a hospital, under the strict supervision of a doctor. But in modern conditions, it has become possible to carry out intravenous detoxification of the liver and other organs with alcoholism in conditions of home therapy. To do this, you need to call the narcological dispensary and apply for a call to the doctor at home. A specialist will appear with you within one or two hours after the treatment.
- Narcotic or alcoholic detoxification at home begins with a patient’s examination. Without this, no doctor can prescribe any drugs or carry out procedures.
- A specialist must necessarily find out whether a person has an individual intolerance to certain medications, to clarify the presence of chronic diseases.
- Quick washing of internal organs from alcohol is most often carried out by a drop method. The physician determines the composition and dosage of the intravenous drip to detoxify the body only when it makes a complete conclusion about the physical condition of the person who has applied. The same applies to cases of poisoning with drugs.
- First of all, the blood of an addict is purified of poisonous substances. For this, droppers with trisol solution or similar medications are excellent.
- Further, the patient’s body must be helped to recover from the transferred stress. To do this, appoint a dropper with a rich vitamin complex and glucose. Or drugs based on pyracetam, actovegin, or similar drugs.
Please note that for these procedures, the more profound, it is necessary to call a narcologist. Do not self-medicate if you do not have the appropriate medical education. Improperly selected drugs can seriously endanger the life and health of an addict.
Any rehabilitation program is a method, a tool that helps a dependent person to re-learn the world. In the rehabilitation center, in a group, during consultations with a psychologist, the process of mastering reality more or less occurs through a model of real life (so the therapeutic community in the rehabilitation center is only a “society in miniature”, an artificially created organism). Therefore, after the stage of rehabilitation, it is necessary to enter the real life stage – social rehabilitation. This part of the journey is largely done by man himself.
Social rehabilitation (employment, training, finding friends) helps a person get rid of the thought that he is “not like everyone else,” “sick.” This can be achieved only by acquiring social ties in a real society and living by its rules. It is important to feel the changes happening in the child in time, and in accordance with these changes to rebuild their relationship with him. Here often it is also necessary to consult a specialist.