Dental treatment at home can be effective only at the first stages of the disease. If in time to determine the early symptoms of problems with the teeth, you can completely do it yourself, without resorting to the help of a dentist. Elimination of acute dental pain from the sudden appearance of pain in the teeth, no one is immune, with what it can be different: from a quiet whining to an exploding brain. You can defeat this state by following some popular advice:
- Rinse the oral cavity with an alcoholic beverage (vodka is best suited)
- Make a compress by wrapping the onion gruel in a thin cloth and applying to the opposite of the sick tooth to the ear
- Rinse your mouth with a warm soda solution (0.5 teaspoon per glass) or sage infusion (1 tablespoon per cup is brewed, infused for 10-15 minutes, then filtered); Put a tablet of analginon the tooth, pre-crumbling it
- Make acupressure nasolabial acupressure; Apply a hot mustard compress just below the nape of the neck
- Between the cheek and gum put a piece of unsalted fat
The First Thing
First of all, dental treatment in such cases is aimed at strengthening the gums. Pharmacies can offer a huge selection of tablets and antibiotics to eliminate this problem. But what to do to those who are not allowed to take medication?
To stop the inflammatory process and strengthen the gums, the following folk remedies are used: Rubbing honey and salt mixture in the gums at a ratio of four to one. Gum massage for 3-5 minutes with the addition of special essential oils. From drsikes.com you will be able to have the best options/
Grinding of gums with sorrel
Rinse the mouth with firming and soothing tinctures and decoctions from the bark of oak, St. John’s wort, marigold, chamomile, walnut leaves. The most common method is rinsing with decoction from the bark of oak, which is prepared as follows: 1 tbsp. Spoon the crushed bark into a glass of boiling water, boil for another 7-10 minutes, cool and pass through gauze, rinse the mouth 2 times a day.
Long chewing chopped onions, but without swallowing – the procedure is unpleasant, but very effective.Various applications on the gums using essential oils with the help of tampons.Brushing your teeth regularly after each meal with a soft brush that will not scratch the gum.
If the gingiva is bleeding heavily, it is better to clean your teeth with a finger with a special nozzle (such is sold in a pharmacy for small children) or with a soft cloth; Treatment of wounds on the gums with a solution of hydrogen peroxide (1 tsp peroxide per half a cup of boiled water).